Terriann Jui is a physical therapist practicing in Chula Vista, CA. Terriann Jui specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Terriann Jui can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Terriann Jui will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Terriann Jui PT, DPT's Practice location
Chula Vista, CA 91913Get Direction
Terriann Jui PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Ms. Elizabeth Stelter PT6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Thomas Kronenberger6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Shawn Renner PT1945 GARNET AVE SAN DIEGO CA 92109
- Chad Michael Neubrand P.T.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Denise O'hagan P.T.6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Malina Styan P.T.1663 Greenfield Dr El Cajon CA 92021