Dr. Henry Degroot is a dermatologist practicing in Ukiah, CA. Dr. Degroot specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Degroot diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine Class of 1994
Indiana University School of Medicine 1994
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- University of California At San Diego
Dr. Henry Eric Degroot MD's Practice location
Ukiah, CA 95482Get Direction
Dr. Henry Eric Degroot MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Scabs on Your Scalp Be Telling You?
IntroductionThe scabs that occur on the scalp can be quite itchy, frustrating, and unsightly. Scratching the scalp can also worsen the problem along with increasing the risk of developing an infection. In most cases, the scabs on the scalp tend to clear up on their own without the use of...
- Does Ingrown Hair Always Require Medical Treatment?
Hair deviating from its normal growth pattern; hairs that curl inwards or grows sideways deeper into the skin present embarrassing acne-like bumps that become an eyesore. Ingrown hairs also bring pain and infection in their wake.Medical treatments cover the entire spectrum from symptom alleviating...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- How Is Heat Rash Diagnosed?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is also called as "miliaria". It occurs as a result of excessive sweating that leads to the blocking of sweat glands. Once your sweat glands are blocked, sweat accumulates in the skin layers causing rashes. Most the symptoms of this condition are characterized by...
- How can I get Healthy Skin?
It goes without saying that the skin needs an adequate amount of nutrients to keep it healthy. Experts are of the opinion that beauty of the skin comes out from what is applied outside and what is taken inside.For a healthy diet, including lots of vegetables and fruits in the diet is good for the...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Sara Elizabeth Brooks110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. James Roger Kahn MD5144 Hill Rd E Lakeport CA 95453
- Dr. Ahmad Reza Hossani-madani M.D.110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Alicia Eve Ogram M.D.110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Nashida N Beckett M.D.110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Moe MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010