Dr. Carlos E Marrero MD is a top Doctor in Barranquitas, PR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Carlos E Marrero MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Carlos E Marrero MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Carlos E Marrero MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Barranquitas, PR, Dr. Carlos E Marrero MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Dr. Carlos E Marrero MD's Practice location
Barranquitas, PR 00794Get Direction
Dr. Carlos E Marrero MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Remembering Annette Funicello’s Legacy
Learning to cope with a chronic condition like multiple sclerosis takes a degree of courage and resolve no matter what. While every single individual who battles this disease and learns how to cope with life in new and creative ways is an inspiration, it can be especially impactful to watch a public...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Rafael A Brito M.D.Torre San Pablo #68,calle Santa Cruz Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Orlando Cruz M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Frank Reinaldo Acevedo M.D.Carr 14 Cayey PR 00736
- Dr. Moises Duviel Irizarry MDurb magnolia gardens o13 Bayamon PR 00956
- Dr. Wilna Milagros Rodriguez MDMuÃ±oz Marin Ave. Urb. Mariolga Caguas PR 00725
- Vanya Ferrer torres2 CALLE AQUAMARINA # URB CAGUAS PR 00725