Dr. Addie Briggs is a pediatrician practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Briggs is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Briggs diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Briggs can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1997
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Fungal Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center Program A
Addie Jametta Briggs's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23223Get Direction
Addie Jametta Briggs's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Briggs
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Carla L. King MD719 North 25th Street Richmond Virginia 23223
- Dr. Margie L Jaworski MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Sobia Hassan Halim MD8002 Discovery Dr. Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. John Stephen Zachary M.D.1521 Huguenot Rd Midlothian VA 23113
- Dr. Carolyn Port MD10571 Telegraph Rd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Scott James Iwashyna M.D.9606 Patterson Ave Henrico VA 23229