Erin Golden is a physical therapist practicing in Acworth, GA. Erin Golden specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Erin Golden can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Erin Golden will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Miss Erin Christine Golden D.P.T's Practice location
Acworth, GA 30101Get Direction
Miss Erin Christine Golden D.P.T's reviewsWrite Review
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- DaRonne Jenkins DPT150 Gentilly Blvd Cartersville GA 30120
- Suzanne Sacks Other24 E Crossville Rd Roswell GA 30075
- Tye Marr PT4900 IVEY RD NW ACWORTH GA 30101
- Mrs. Jessica Levin Waterman PT, DPT1025 E West Connector Austell GA 30106
- Ms. Judy Ozeryansky P.T.148 Bill Carruth Pkwy Hiram GA 30141
- Karen Feder PT732 Jamie Way Ne Woodstock GA 30188