Dr. Gary Wnek is an anesthesiologist practicing in Camden, NJ. Dr. Wnek ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Wnek also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua 1983
Autonomous University of Ciudad Juarez 1983
Universidad AutÛnoma de Ciudad Ju·rez Instituto de Ciencias BiomÈdicas 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- A prototype electrochemical chromatographic column for use with proteins.
- Arterial smooth muscle cell proliferation on a novel biomimicking, biodegradable vascular graft scaffold.
- Electrospinning of collagen nanofibers.
- Release of tetracycline hydrochloride from electrospun poly(ethylene-co-vinylacetate), poly(lactic acid), and a blend.
- Electrospinning of poly(ethylene-co-vinyl alcohol) fibers.
- Electrospinning collagen and elastin: preliminary vascular tissue engineering.
- Improving neuron-to-electrode surface attachment via alkanethiol self-assembly: an alternating current impedance study.
- Utilizing acid pretreatment and electrospinning to improve biocompatibility of poly(glycolic acid) for tissue engineering.
- Electrospun fibers from wheat protein: investigation of the interplay between molecular structure and the fluid dynamics of the electrospinning process.
- Electrospinning polydioxanone for biomedical applications.
- Regulation of cellular infiltration into tissue engineering scaffolds composed of submicron diameter fibrils produced by electrospinning.
- Mechanical properties of electrospun fibrinogen structures.
- Encapsulation of multiple biological compounds within a single electrospun fiber.
- The use of progenitor cell/biodegradable MMP2-PLGA polymer constructs to enhance cellular integration and retinal repopulation.
- The effect of temperature on the impedimetric response of bioreceptor hosting hydrogels.
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital Program
Dr. Gary E Wnek M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Gary E Wnek M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Carol Burnett's Beloved Sidekick, Tim Conway, Is Battling Dementia
A person's age or status does not matter when dementia is in the picture. Dementia is a blanket term for deterioration in mental and cognitive ability. Over time, dementia can progress enough to interfere with someone's daily life. ...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Steven M. Lasker29 Empire Lane Lakewood Township New Jersey 8701
- Heng Jiang102 East Center Blvd Marlton NJ 08053
- H. Jane Huffnagle111 S. 11th St. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Dell Robert Burkey MD3401 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19401
- Magdy Takla1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103
- Dr. Kevin H. Pollak M.D.18 Meadow Lane Lansdale Pennsylvania 19446