Dr. Leone Ritz is a pathologist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Ritz is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Ritz can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Ritz may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1991
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1991
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Nd Sch Med & Hlth Sci, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences Rural Program
Dr. Leone D Ritz MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55125Get Direction
WOODBURY, MN 55125Get Direction
Dr. Leone D Ritz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Dr. Sarah Henry M.D.640 JACKSON ST SAINT PAUL MN 55101
- Dr. Sunil N Patel MD1500 CURVE CREST BLVD W STILLWATER MN 55082
- Dr. Peter H Helseth MD345 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Rao Fu Watson M.D.6401 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Nathan E Lueck M.D.6500 EXCELSIOR BLVD. SAINT LOUIS PARK MN 55426
- Dr. Jose Jessurun-solomou MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455