Dr. Darwin Eads is a psychologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Eads specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Eads evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Eads because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Darwin L Eads PH.D.'s Practice location
Wichita, KS 67230Get Direction
Dr. Darwin L Eads PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tourette’s?
Tourette’s syndrome is characterized by vocalization and movements that are involuntary and repetitive. It is a type of tic disorder. The pioneer Dr George Gilles De La Tourette first discovered the condition in 1885 in an eighty-six-year-old French noblewoman. Typically, in childhood, early...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Dr. Andrea Catherine Reed M.A., PH.D., J.D.7570 W 21st St N Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Jeremy Paul Crosby PSY.D.5500 E Kellogg Dr Wichita KS 67218
- Michael Paul Ohlde PSYD, LP2500 Bissell Ave Richmond CA 94804
- Dr. Monica S. Brooker LP2365 W Central Ave El Dorado KS 67042
- Dr. Christopher A Ebberwein PH.D.850 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Desirae Angela Moreno T-LP2365 W Central Ave El Dorado KS 67042