Dr. Rockford Bennett is a Chiropractor practicing in San Pedro, CA. Dr. Bennett specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bennett seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Rockford Bennett D.C.'s Practice location
San Pedro, CA 90731Get Direction
Dr. Rockford Bennett D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bennett
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Charles Edward Nguyen M.D.1000 W CARSON ST TORRANCE CA 90502
- Dr. Allen A. Thomas D.C.6506 Arizona Avenue Westchester California 90045
- Pei Vuong3868 West Carson Street Torrance California 90503
- Nahid M. Shenas18648 Cedar Circle Fountain Valley California 92708
- Roberta Blair Thompson15079 Goldenwest Street Huntington Beach California 92647
- Chun Keung Mak DDS PHD10141 Westminster Avenue Garden Grove California 92843