Dr. Gary Busenkell is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Busenkell specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Busenkell tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Gary Louis Busenkell M.D.'s Practice location
Tempe, AZ 85284Get Direction
Dr. Gary Louis Busenkell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Busenkell
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Dr. Matthew J. Seidel MD4614 East Shea Boulevard Phoenix Arizona 85028
- Dr. John K Bradway M.D.10213 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Brad R Bruns M.D.5620 East Bell Road Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Richard C. Martin M.D.5620 E BELL RD SCOTTSDALE AZ 85254
- Dr. Robert A Mileski MD9941 N 95TH ST SCOTTSDALE AZ 85258
- Dr. Anikar Chhabra MD13400 E SHEA BLVD SCOTTSDALE AZ 85259