Dr. Sarah A Sayger MD
General Practitioner601 Stadium Mall Dr West Lafayette IN, 47907
Dr. Sarah Sayger is a general practitioner practicing in West Lafayette, IN. Dr. Sayger does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Sayger provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Methodist Hospital (Houston) Program
Dr. Sarah A Sayger MD's Practice location
West Lafayette, IN 47907Get Direction
Dr. Sarah A Sayger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sayger
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins, also called varicoses or varicosities, arise when your blood passages become inflated, weaken, and overflow with blood. Varicose veins are normally achy and bluish-purple or red in color. Occasionally, varicose veins appear inflamed and have a slight bulge to them.The situation is...
- Understanding Chronic Sinusitis
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Dr. Michael D Krauss MD1411 S Creasy Ln Lafayette IN 47905
- Dr. Loubna T Scally M.D.420 North 26th Street Lafayette IN 47904
- Dr. Lori E Pekarek MD253 SAGAMORE PKWY W WEST LAFAYETTE IN 47906
- Dr. Ruth S Oconnor MD601 Stadium Mall Dr West Lafayette IN 47907
- Dr. Jean N Perrin MD601 Stadium Mall Dr West Lafayette IN 47907
- Dr. William Rodney Flanary MD601 Stadium Mall Dr West Lafayette IN 47907