Dr. William Richard Malcolm MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1900 Woodland Dr Coos Bay OR, 97420
Dr. William Malcolm is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Coos Bay, OR. Dr. Malcolm specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Malcolm can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Malcolm can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1965
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Reading Hosp Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Reading Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. William Richard Malcolm MD's Practice location
Dr. William Richard Malcolm MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malcolm
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- What Are Intramural Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are common medical conditions affecting most women. They are benign tumors developing within the uterine wall. People with fibroids might experience external symptoms as well. Therefore, fibroids are often identified only during repetitive pelvic examinations. Depending on their...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Suchada Chaiwechakarn M.D.524 W 24th St Ashtabula OH 44004
- Dr. Frank Yutaka Mukaida MD1900 Woodland Dr Coos Bay OR 97420
- Dr. Laurie Linn Hamilton D.O.1900 Woodland Dr Coos Bay OR 97420
- Dr. Brigitte D Fink MD1900 Woodland Dr Coos Bay OR 97420
- Dr. Catherine Gruchacz M.D.833 Anderson Ave Coos Bay OR 97420
- Dr. Kimberly L James M.D.One Boone Road Bremerton WA 98312