Dr. Daelys Velez-rosado is a psychologist practicing in CAROLINA, PR. Dr. Velez-rosado specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Velez-rosado evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Velez-rosado because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Daelys B. Velez-rosado PSY.D.'s Practice location
CAROLINA, PR 00985Get Direction
Daelys B. Velez-rosado PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Rhina M. Lovo258 Calle Convento San Juan PR 00912
- Ileana RamosBQ4 CALLE 109 CAROLINA PR 00983
- Beatriz CasellasCll Neptuno San Juan PR 00926
- Yazmin Deynes-exclusa PH.D16 ORION HUMACAO PR 00791
- Dr. Idalisabel Rodriguez gines PSY.DAVENIDA CAMPO RICO ESQ. CALLE NUM. 7 CAROLINA PR 00983
- Ms. Marta M Alvarado PSY. D.HV26 CALLE 240 CAROLINA PR 00982