Dr. Peter Ochoa is an internist practicing in Powell, TN. Dr. Ochoa specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ochoa provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1998
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Internal Medicine; Bassett Healthcare, General Surgery
Dr. Peter J Ochoa MD's Practice location
Powell, TN 37849Get Direction
Dr. Peter J Ochoa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ochoa
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Dr. Amy L. Barnett MD11440 Parkside Drive Knoxville TN 37934
- Dr. Rocio A Huet M.D.281 Cusick Rd Alcoa TN 37701
- Dr. Michael A Henderson MD801 Oak Ridge Tpke Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Christie Michele Carringer M.D.1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Eduardo R Mendez MD281 Cusick Rd Alcoa TN 37701
- Dr. Milan N Sheth M.D.9000 Executive Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923