Dr. Philip Louis Cenac M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry8414 Bluebonnet Blvd Suite 200 Baton Rouge LA, 70810
Dr. Philip Cenac is a psychiatrist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Cenac is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Cenac diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Cenac may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Cenac treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Philip Louis Cenac M.D.'s Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70810Get Direction
BATON ROUGE, LA 70810Get Direction
Dr. Philip Louis Cenac M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cenac
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Adderall for ADHD: Does it Work?
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine salt and 25% levoamphetamine salt. It belongs to the drug class of central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Dr. Gopinath Kongara M.D.5425 Brittany Drive Baton Rouge Louisiana 70808
- Zahid Imran5329 Dijon Drive Baton Rouge Louisiana 70808
- Dr. Jerry Sanders MD5225 Capitol Heights Ave Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Peter Brian Crapanzano M.D.1112 E. Ascension Complex Blvd. Gonzales LA 70737
- Dr. Sudheera Rachamallu M.D.7777 Hennessy Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Dr. Kari Akili Jones MD7521 Kings Hill Ave Baton Rouge LA 70810