Dr. Lorayne Middendorp is an optometrist practicing in Sioux City, IA. Dr. Middendorp specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Middendorp performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Lorayne Caroline Middendorp OD's Practice location
Sioux City, IA 51104Get Direction
Dr. Lorayne Caroline Middendorp OD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Meghan Montreal O.D.2513 Hamilton Blvd Sioux City IA 51104
- Dr. Daniel James Kincaid O.D.1000 W 29th St South Sioux City NE 68776
- Dr. Laura J Slowey OD1601 Cornhusker Dr South Sioux City NE 68776
- Dr. Michelle Larae Van den top O.D.110 Gaul Dr Sergeant Bluff IA 51054
- Dr. Maureen Rebecca Nelson O.D.103 W Main St Ottumwa IA 52501
- Dr. Scott R. Beecher O.D.4600 Singing Hills Blvd Sioux City IA 51106