Dr. Wonhong Min practices Neurological Surgery in Tulsa, OK. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Min prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1994
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Wonhong David Min MD's Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74104Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84106Get Direction
Dr. Wonhong David Min MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Min
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Scott T Dull M.D.6585 S YALE AVE STE 710 TULSA OK 74136
- Dr. Clinton John Baird M.D.10109 E 79th St Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Patrick Han MD2000 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Douglas R. Koontz MD, FACS6767 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. David G Malone MD1919 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Daniel James Boedeker MD6767 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136