Dr. Karen Elaine Hayes D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1224 E Elizabeth St Fort Collins CO, 80524
Dr. Karen Hayes is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Hayes specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hayes can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hayes can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1990
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences Medicine
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Oncogenic Src requires a wild-type counterpart to regulate invadopodia maturation.
- Cortactin phosphorylated by ERK1/2 localizes to sites of dynamic actin regulation and is required for carcinoma lamellipodia persistence.
- Revisiting the ERK/Src cortactin switch.
- Multi-photon imaging of tumor cell invasion in an orthotopic mouse model of oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- Further insights into cortactin conformational regulation.
- Quantitative measurement of invadopodia-mediated extracellular matrix proteolysis
- An Exportin-1-dependent microRNA biogenesis pathway during human cell quiescence.
- Madigan Army Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Madigan Army Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Dr. Karen Elaine Hayes D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80524Get Direction
Dr. Karen Elaine Hayes D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hayes
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- What Is Vaginitis: Get the Facts
Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina, which usually develops from an infection. This infection may be due to bacteria, parasite, or yeast. It can also develop due to chemical or physical irritation in the vaginal area. Vaginitis does not necessarily have to be sexually transmitted, but it can...
- Dr. Nicole Marie hannon Roberson MD1107 S Lemay Ave Fort Collins CO 80524
- Dr. Jonathan E Franco MD1900 Boise Ave Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Michael Ivan Plotnick M.D.1715 61st Ave Greeley CO 80634
- Dr. Angela Kristine King MD1107 S Lemay Ave Fort Collins CO 80524
- Dr. Eric M Yeh M.D.2695 Rocky Mountain Ave Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Stewart M Abbot M.D.1715 61st Ave Greeley CO 80634