David Ehman is a psychologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. David specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, David evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit David because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. David Paul Ehman PH.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64112Get Direction
Dr. David Paul Ehman PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Mr. Brent L Halderman MD12140 Nall Ave Leawood KS 66209
- Dr. Leigh Anne Randa PH.D.6000 N CHATHAM AVE KANSAS CITY MO 64151
- Laura M Hancock PHD10540 Marty St Overland Park KS 66212
- Dr. William Blessing PH.D.1010 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Phil Elliott Alexander PH.D.7501 College Blvd. Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Karen Schiess Wagner PH D600 Sw Jefferson St #206 Lees Summit MO 64063