Dr. Robert Beavis is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Plano, TX. Dr. Beavis specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Beavis tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Saskatchewan / College of Medicine MD
University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine 2000
- A novel protein cross-linking reaction in stressed Neutral Protamine Hagedorn
- A 7-kDa prion protein (PrP) fragment, an integral component of the PrP region required for infectivity, is the major amyloid protein in Gerstmann-Sträussler-Scheinker disease A117V.
- Tissue distribution and functional expression of a cDNA encoding a novel mixed lineage kinase.
- Heterodimeric structure of the spider toxin omega-agatoxin IA revealed by precursor analysis and mass spectrometry.
- Implementation of an algorithm for modeling disulfide bond patterns using mass spectrometry.
- An improved model for prediction of retention times of tryptic peptides in ion pair reversed-phase HPLC: its application to protein peptide mapping by off-line HPLC-MALDI MS.
- Spontaneous spinal epidural hematoma during pregnancy.
- Hand trauma in shop class.
- Using annotated peptide mass spectrum libraries for protein identification.
- Diffraction-enhanced imaging of the rat spine.
- Diffraction-enhanced imaging of a porcine eye.
- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry of biopolymers.
- Staphylococcus aureus septicemia secondary to hand abrasions in a professional hockey player--a case report.
- Analyzer-based imaging of spinal fusion in an animal model.
- Suture anchor materials, eyelets, and designs: update 2008.
Dr. Robert Coleson Beavis MD's Practice location
Plano, TX 75093Get Direction
PLANO, TX 75093Get Direction
Dr. Robert Coleson Beavis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Dr. Craig W. Goodhart M.D.4780 N JOSEY LN CARROLLTON TX 75010
- Dr. Steven B. Sanders M.D.1440 Eagle Bend Drive Southlake Texas 76092
- Dr. Jay Shah M.D.811 W Interstate 20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Kendall E. Carll II M.D.8080 Independence Pkwy Plano TX 75025
- Dr. Michael W. Hennessy M.D.3409 Worth Street Tower Dallas Texas 75246
- Dr. Douglas Won M.D.4301 North MacArthur Boulevard Irving Texas 75038