Dr. Raye Dippel is a psychologist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Dippel specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dippel evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dippel because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Raye Lynne Dippel PH.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80906Get Direction
Dr. Raye Lynne Dippel PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Dr. Lisa Marie Townsend101 North Cascade Ave suite 3 Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Lisa Townsend PSY.D101 N. Cascade Avenue Colorado Springs CO 80903
- Linda Gadbois Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Dr. Robert Neil Glidewell PSYD2790 N. Academy Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80917
- Dr. Angela Christine Spangler PSY.D.4102 Pinion Dr U S A F Academy CO 80840
- Dr. Robert B Rottschafer PH.D.4102 PINION DR USAF ACADEMY CO 80840