Dr. Joan Hader MD
Urologist5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Suite 910 Atlanta GA, 30342
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1987
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- 2012 Atlanta Super Doctors
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Urology
- University Of MD Med Sys 1993
- University of Maryland Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Joan Hader MD's Practice location
Dr. Joan Hader MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hader
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- Tariq Hakky371 E. Paces Ferry Road Suite 550 Atlanta GA 30305
- Joseph A. Haas3376 Inman Drive Northeast Brookhaven Georgia 30319
- Dr. William M Scaljon M.D.95 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Rajesh Gobind Laungani M.D.275 COLLIER RD NW ATLANTA GA 30309
- Dr. Vahan S Kassabian M.D.790 Church St Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Mr. Steven L Morganstern MD3280 Howell Mill Rd #217 Atlanta GA 30327