Dr. Lucas Mcshosh is a Dentist practicing in GRAND RAPIDS, MI. Dr. Mcshosh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Lucas Mcshosh D.D.S.'s Practice location
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503Get Direction
Dr. Lucas Mcshosh D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Lance W. Dehne4868 Lake Michigan Dr Allendale Charter Twp MI 49401
- Dr. Bruce Alexander Stewart D.D.S.769 York Creek Dr NW Comstock Park MI 49321
- Dr. Eric D Hull D.D.S.769 York Creek Dr NW Comstock Park MI 49321
- Dr. Donald John Vander linde DDS2609 Breton Rd Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Joseph F Erdman D.D.S.6886 Cascade Rd Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Thomas J Lambert DDS3300 Grand Ridge Dr Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525