Dr. Pramod Malik M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology2790 Godwin Blvd Suite 320 Suffolk VA, 23434
On January 1, 2016 Dr. Pramod Malik set out to establish his independent practice, VIRGINIA GASTROENTEROLOGY INSTITUTE, to be able to provide for his patients and referring physicians the same outstanding ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Liver Biopsy
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Gastroenterology; Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Pramod Malik M.D.'s Practice location
Suffolk, VA 23434Get Direction
SUFFOLK, VA 23435Get Direction
Dr. Pramod Malik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malik
- Zooey Deschanel Opens Up About Celiac Disease
Did you know... 1 in 133 Americans are diagnosed with celiac disease, and this doesn't include all those cases that remain undiagnosed. Zooey Deschanel, an American singer-songwriter, actress, and model has celiac. In an interview with Hello Magazine, she explains how she is coping and how she...
- Inguinal Hernias: Get the Facts
Inguinal Hernias: Get The FactsInguinal hernias are caused in the groin when intestinal tissues squeeze through the inguinal canal that is located at the base of the abdomen. The condition causes a protruding lump that causes pain during movement or when you lift heavy objects. Inguinal hernias are...
- Home Remedies to Treat Jaundice
Jaundice refers to a yellowish discoloration that affects the skin and the white parts of the eyes. This occurs when bilirubin levels rise in the patient’s bloodstream. A slight elevation in the levels of bilirubin makes the skin turn yellow. Jaundice can be classified as obstructive,...
- Running for Celiac Disease
High School Students Plan 5K to Raise Awareness Towards Life-Changing DiseaseRunning is a fantastic way to stay healthy. It can also be a great way to give back to the community. Charity runs are a popular and many organizations are using them as a way to raise money and awareness for their cause....
- How Are Gallstones Diagnosed?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are stones that are formed either in your gallbladder or the bile duct. The gallbladder is a small organ located just under the liver. Its basic function is to hold bile, which is a digestive fluid secreted by the liver. The gallbladder releases bile when it is...
- The Positive Impact of Mango Consumption on Crohn’s and Colitis
Inflammatory bowel disease affects an estimated 1.5 million individuals in the United States alone. Approximately 2.2 million individuals experience inflammatory bowel disease in Europe, with a comparable number of estimated cases in the rest of the world. There are many different diseases that fall...
- Dr. Alex Olabode Williams M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Scott Lee Yagel M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Gary Payman M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Marechal-neil Brooks M.D.930 Majestic Ave Norfolk VA 23504
- Dr. Dana N Hemmati MD358 Mowbray Arch Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Anant S Damle MD5818 Harbour View Blvd Suffolk VA 23435