Dr. Patrick O'bryan is a Chiropractor practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. O'bryan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. O'bryan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Patrick Thomas O'bryan D.C.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45458Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Thomas O'bryan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Brandi Michelle Hickman D.C.601 N Central Ave Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.6024 S State Route 48 Maineville OH 45039
- Dr. Leigh Ann Taylor D.C.8501 Old Troy Pike Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Van David Merkle D.C.5785 Far Hills Ave Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.387 Regency Ridge Dr. Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Michael E Nell D.C.111 Reading Rd Mason OH 45040