Dr. Samson P Samuel M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand11012 E 13 Mile Rd Suite 112 Warren MI, 48093
Dr. Samson Samuel is a hand surgeon practicing in Warren, MI. Dr. Samuel specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Karnatak Institute Medical Sciences MD 1975
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck- 1998
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgery of the Hand- 1998
- Top Doc Hour Magazine
- Hand Surgery
- Plastic And Reconstruction Surgery
- Hand & Upper Extremity
- Hand & Wrist
- Microvascular Surgery
- Mount Sinai Hospital Surgery 1990
- Wayne State University General Surgery 1996
- Detroit Medical Center Plastic Surgery
- University of Kansas Hand Surgery 1993
- Wayne State University Hand and Microvascular Surgery 1994
Dr. Samson P Samuel M.D.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Dearborn, MI 48124Get Direction
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Dr. Samson P Samuel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Samuel
- Dr. Bill Petit, Only Survivor of Brutal Slaying of Family, Honors Wife with MS Foundation
Bill Petit, the lone survivor in the brutal home invasion that left his entire family dead, has come into the spotlight lately as he considers running for office. He explains that the heartbreak never really does go away, but it does get easier. He says, "I used to have gut wrenching weeks in a...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What is C. Diff Infection?
There are thousands of species of harmless and useful bacteria residing in our digestive system, and they normally maintain a balance among themselves. If the balance is thrown off track, these good bacteria can cause a number of illnesses. One such bacterium in our gut is Clostridium difficile (C....
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. William Clifford Huettner MD4160 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Mykola John Bartkiw D.O.3100 CROSS CREEK PKWY AUBURN HILLS MI 48326
- Dr. Robert S Barbosa D.O.11012 E 13 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Ephraim M Zinberg MD6525 WEST MAPLE RD WEST BLOOMFIELD MI 48322
- Dr. Avery A. Arora M.D.7001 Orchard Lake Rd West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Dr. Uzma H Rehman D.O.43417 Schoenherr Rd Sterling Heights MI 48313