Dr. Gary Rogoff is a prosthodontist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Rogoff specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Osseointegrated implant prosthodontics.
- A new step-by-step approach: CeraOne single-tooth replacement.
- Overdentures for acquired and congenital anomalies: 2. Partial overdentures.
- Removable partial overdentures for special patients.
- Verification of centric relation.
- Prosthodontic management of a combination transosteal/endosteal implant reconstruction: a clinical report.
Dr. Gary Stuart Rogoff DDS's Practice location
Boston, MA 02109Get Direction
Dr. Gary Stuart Rogoff DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- How Daylight Saving Time Impacts Your Health
Benjamin Franklin conceived the daylight saving idea through an essay in 1784, during his American delegate break. His essay was called "An Economical Project". Some of his friends were fascinated and took up his idea and dug deep into it even after his break was over and he had returned to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Parviz Sadooghi DMD500 Congress St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Chan Cheong D.M.D.188 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Rebecca Peachenik Elovic DMD209 harvard street, suite 501 Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS19 Chestnut Street Arlington MA 02474
- Dr. Arnold Watkin DDS60 Federal St Boston MA 02110
- Dr. William Charles Heggerick DDS FACP56 Colpitts Rd Weston MA 02493