Dr. Mary ann Meyer jones M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)880 Eastport Centre Dr Suite 200 Valparaiso IN, 46383
Dr. Mary ann Meyer jones is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Valparaiso, IN. Dr. Meyer jones specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Meyer jones can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Meyer jones can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 1993
Dr. Mary ann Meyer jones M.D.'s Practice location
Valparaiso, IN 46383Get Direction
CHESTERTON, IN 46304Get Direction
Dr. Mary ann Meyer jones M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meyer jones
- Laparoscopy and Ovarian Cyst Removal
What is an ovarian cyst?An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that mainly occurs on or inside the ovary. Ovarian cysts are very common but usually don’t show any symptoms. For this reason, they go undetected in most cases. These cysts occur naturally and eventually disappear after a few months.To...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Possible Causes of Infertility
It almost doesn't make evolutionary sense that a woman's body should have such a difficult time getting and staying pregnant. From the purely evolutionary standpoint, you would actually think the opposite: that a woman's body would make it very simple to get pregnant and to help the baby to safely...
- Dr. Valentin Florinel Drezaliu MD1906 Belleview Ave SE Roanoke VA 24014
- Dr. Deborah R Karp MD1300 State St La Porte IN 46350
- Dr. Travis Haldeman D.O.2850 W. 95th St Evergreen Park IL 60805
- Dr. Mark Allen Kalchbrenner DO302 Randall Rd Geneva IL 60134
- Dr. Cynthia M Phelan MD1300 State St La Porte IN 46350
- Dr. Timothy E. Wiess MD9470 Broadway Crown Point IN 46307