Dr. Brent Van Mccarty M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1430 Tulane Ave Sl 32 New Orleans LA, 70112
Dr. Brent Mccarty is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Mccarty specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Mccarty tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med MD 2011
- Tulane University Orthopedic Surgery 2016
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery 2017
Dr. Brent Van Mccarty M.D.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
COVINGTON, LA 70433Get Direction
Dr. Brent Van Mccarty M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mccarty
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Andrew G. King MD200 HENRY CLAY AVE NEW ORLEANS LA 70118
- Victor P. Chisesi1506 Conery Street New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Stephen D Heinrich M.D.200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Lucas B Romine MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Chad W Millet M.D.2731 NAPOLEON AVE NEW ORLEANS LA 70115