Dr. Herbert Ingham is an internist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Ingham specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ingham provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1970
Dr. Herbert Laird Ingham MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Herbert Laird Ingham MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- Dr. Sara M. Lopez-Llado M.D.5460 Babcock Rd San Antonio Texas 78240
- Ethan E Emmons250 East Basse Road San Antonio Texas 78209
- Dr. Lubna Naeem MD19272 Stone Oak Parkway San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Marisel Cancel-Mendez MD14100 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio TX 78247
- Edward James LeFeber8300 Floyd Curl Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Lenibet M. Montemayor M.D.7616 Culebra Rd San Antonio TX 78251