Dr. Gary Olsen is a family practitioner practicing in Tehachapi, CA. Dr. Olsen specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Olsen possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1965
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Comm Med Ctr-University Med Ct, General Surgery; Comm Med Ctr-University Med Ct, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Valley Med Ctr
Dr. Gary Don Olsen MD's Practice location
Tehachapi, CA 93561Get Direction
Dr. Gary Don Olsen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Charles Wilson O'brien MD24900 Highway End Of 202 Tehachapi CA 93561
- Dr. Kim Horowitz M.D.20797 Santa Lucia St Tehachapi CA 93561
- Dr. Ronnie-vic Pasiliao MD146 North Hill Arvin CA 93203
- Dr. Peyton Riggs DO432 S Mill St Tehachapi CA 93561
- Dr. Susan Hall M.D.432a West J Street Tehachapi CA 93561
- Dr. Roy C. Peterson M.D.2615 Eye Street Bakersfield CA 93301