Bo Huang is an acupuncturist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Huang evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Huang treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mr. Bo Huang L.AC's Practice location
New York, NY 10013Get Direction
Mr. Bo Huang L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Natalie Elizabeth Ramsey MS LAC928 Broadway New York NY 10010
- Tatyana Yakovleva1636 East 14th Street Brooklyn NY 11229
- Lawrence Kwong162 W 56th street, Ste 306 New York NY 10019
- lada komarova80 5th Ave, Ste 906 New York NY 10011
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC161 W 16TH ST NEW YORK NY 10011
- Mike Daniel Berkley L.AC.16 E 40th St New York NY 10016