Dr. Robert W Silverio MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)7033 St Andrews Rd Suite 305 Columbia SC, 29212
Dr. Robert Silverio is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Silverio specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Silverio can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Silverio can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Robert W Silverio MD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29212Get Direction
IRMO, SC 29063Get Direction
Dr. Robert W Silverio MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silverio
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- What are the Different Types of Breast Cancer?
Appropriate treatment options for breast cancer differ depending on what type of cancer the individual has. A biopsy of the tissue samples from the breast helps to identify the type of breast cancer. Most breast cancers bloom in the ducts that connect lobules to the nipple in the breast. It is rare...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- Laparoscopy and Ovarian Cyst Removal
What is an ovarian cyst?An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that mainly occurs on or inside the ovary. Ovarian cysts are very common but usually don’t show any symptoms. For this reason, they go undetected in most cases. These cysts occur naturally and eventually disappear after a few months.To...
- Dr. Oluseyi K. Ogunleye MD1505 Fort Clarke Blvd Gainesville Florida 32606
- Dr. Charles F Shipley MD2728 Sunset Blvd. West Columbia SC 29169
- Dr. Sherri Kearise Taylor M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Nicholas S. Fogelson M.D.2 Medical Park Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Rodney Briggs MD2400 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. Elizabeth W Boggs MD9 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC 29203