Dr. James Deshazo is a Chiropractor practicing in Wasilla, AK. Dr. Deshazo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Deshazo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James Douglas Deshazo DC's Practice location
Wasilla, AK 99654Get Direction
Dr. James Douglas Deshazo DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Kirby W. Holtman D.C.PO Box 670367 Chugiak Alaska 99567
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Keeter DC2801 E. PALMER-WASILLA HWY. WASILLA AK 99654
- Rizaldy A Ortiz D.C3161 E Palmer Wasilla Hwy Wasilla AK 99654
- Dr. Brittany Alexandra Blake DC1030 S COLONY WAY PALMER AK 99645
- Jason Hunt D.C.440 W EVERGREEN AVE PALMER AK 99645
- Dr. Jonathan Fernando Ramirez D.C.833 W Commercial Dr Wasilla AK 99654