Dr. Eugene Jonee Rogers M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)44656 Woodward Ave Suite 201 Pontiac MI, 48341
Dr. Eugene Rogers is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Pontiac, MI. Dr. Rogers specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rogers can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rogers can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1974
Meharry Medical College 1974
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Folate deficiency and plasma homocysteine during increased oxidative stress.
- Has enhanced folate status during pregnancy altered natural selection and possibly Autism prevalence? A closer look at a possible link.
- Oxidative stress as a screening metric of potential toxicity by nanoparticles and airborne [corrected] particulate matter.
- Dietary deficiency increases presenilin expression, gamma-secretase activity, and Abeta levels: potentiation by ApoE genotype and alleviation by S-adenosyl methionine.
- Biological oxidative damage by carbon nanotubes: fingerprint or footprint?
- Triggers of myocardial infarction.
- Mapping the biological oxidative damage of engineered nanomaterials.
- North Oakland Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Hurley Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Oakland Physicians Medical Center Program
Dr. Eugene Jonee Rogers M.D.'s Practice location
Pontiac, MI 48341Get Direction
Dr. Eugene Jonee Rogers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rogers
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- What is Amenorrhea: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Defined in very simple words, amenorrhea is the absence of a menstrual period in a woman during her reproductive age. Normal menstruation starts at the age of 12, but the range can vary. Amenorrhea may exist when a woman does not experience periods for three months in a row or her first period by...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E Maple Rd Troy Michigan 48083
- Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD29187 Ryan Road Warren Michigan 48092
- Dr. Christina Marie DiMaggio MD26850 Providence Pkwy Novi Michigan 48374
- Ronald Rosenberg60 West Big Beaver Road Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Dr. Lori Lynn Shoha MD5777 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Township Michigan 48322
- Dr. Pamila Diwan MD30555 Southfield Rd Southfield MI 48076