Dr. Wanda Raczkowski is a family practitioner practicing in Charles Town, WV. Dr. Raczkowski specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Raczkowski possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1980
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Strep Throat
- Kaleida Hlth Sys-Buffalo Gen, Family Medicine; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Family Medicine
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine Program
Dr. Wanda Teresa Raczkowski MD's Practice location
Charles Town, WV 25414Get Direction
Dr. Wanda Teresa Raczkowski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Christopher L. Chiantella M.D.211 S King St Leesburg VA 20175
- Dr. Rahib Mansoor Poonawala MD224D Cornwall St NW Leesburg VA 20176
- Dr. Rosemarie C Lorenzetti M.D.171 Taylor St Harpers Ferry WV 25425
- Dr. Cherry Bellosillo Lobaton MD1004 Sushruta Dr Martinsburg WV 25401
- Dr. Scott Howard Nagell MD224D Cornwall St NW Leesburg VA 20176
- Dr. Mary ruth Motomal Lopez M.D.2010 Doctor Oates Dr Martinsburg WV 25401