Dr. Janet Russell is a family practitioner practicing in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Russell specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Russell possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Spontaneous perforation of the oesophagus.
- Volvulus of the caecum with rupture during labour.
- Eosinophilic infiltration of the stomach and bowel.
- EOSINOPHILIC INFILTRATION OF THE STOMACH AND DUODENUM COMPLICATED BY PERFORATION.
- NEUROFIBROMATOSIS: A BIZARRE DISEASE.
- Diverticulosis of the jejunum--a clinical entity.
- Inferior mesenteric vascular occlusion.
- Volvulus of the stomach.
- Spontaneous rupture of the oesophagus.
- Mesenteric vascular occlusion.
- Duke-Watts Fam Practice
Dr. Janet Young Russell M.D.'s Practice location
Chandler, AZ 85226Get Direction
Dr. Janet Young Russell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is Visceral Fat?
You probably want to lose visceral fat for improved health. Visceral fat is the fat located deep inside the abdomen. It has several components, which include fat in the intestines (mesenteric fat), around the kidneys (intrarenal fat), and some bits of fat near the uterus or testes. Unlike other...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Dr. Monica A. Lumpkin M.D.483 W. Seed Farm Rd. Sacaton AZ 85247
- Dr. Nathan M. Brooks M.D.325 E Baseline Rd Phoenix AZ 85042
- Dr. Gary A Smith M.D.7400 S Power Rd Gilbert AZ 85297
- Dr. Matthew R Haden M.D.20401 N 73rd St Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Steven Jon Bowley MD4202 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85018
- Dr. Mark A. Tosca D.O.16611 S 40th St. , Phoenix AZ 85048