Dr. August Troendle is a general practitioner practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Troendle does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Troendle provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- Frequency of creatine kinase elevation during treatment with fluvastatin.
- Frequency of creatine kinase elevation during treatment with fluvastatin in combination with fibrates (bezafibrate, fenofibrate, or gemfibrozil).
- Effects of baseline level of triglycerides on changes in lipid levels from combined fluvastatin + fibrate (bezafibrate, fenofibrate, or gemfibrozil).
- Regulatory issues in the approval of new drugs for diabetes mellitus,
- Efficacy and safety of once-daily vs twice-daily dosing with fluvastatin, a synthetic reductase inhibitor, in primary hypercholesterolemia.
- Pharmacokinetics of fluvastatin and specific drug interactions.
- A quarter century of drug treatment of dyslipoproteinemia, with a focus on the new HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor fluvastatin.
Dr. August J. Troendle M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45227Get Direction
Dr. August J. Troendle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- 5 Warning Signs that Indicate Anemia
Anaemia is a condition in which the amount of normal hemoglobin in the body is markedly reduced, or there is significant reduction in red blood cell count. The normal hemoglobin content in blood of males is 14-18g/dl (grams per metric decalitre of blood) and in females it is 12-16g/dl. It is not...
- 6 Symptoms of Sinusitis Infection: Treating a Sinus Infection
Sinusitis, or sinus infection, is a very common medical condition often confused with a cold or flu. Sinusitis as a condition refers to the swelling of the underlying tissue lining found in the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are like small sacs filled with air; however, when these get clogged with germs...
- Dr. Andrea Jean Holinga M.D.625 Athens Ave Cincinnati OH 45226
- Dr. William C. Willmott MD651 CENTRE VIEW BLVD CRESTVIEW HILLS KY 41017
- Dr. Dennis Victor Humphries MD12061 Sheraton Lane Cincinnati OH 45246
- Dr. Kelly McLean M.D.2123 AUBURN AVE CINCINNATI OH 45219
- Dr. Stanley E. Scheidler D.O.543 Park Ave Hamilton OH 45013
- Dr. Robert R. So M.D.8731 Bankers St Unit A Florence KY 41042