Dr. Johannes Sack is an Addiction Medicine Physician in San Diego, CA. Dr. Sack evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
University of Hawaii 1978
- Miriam Hospital Brown University 1979
Dr. Johannes R Sack M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92109Get Direction
Dr. Johannes R Sack M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Rachel Wood4421 Carmel Valley Road San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Paul M Little MD731 S HIGHWAY 101 SOLANA BEACH CA 92075
- Dr. Stuart Douglas Klein M.D.15721 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Bruce J Pevney M.D.3719 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. John Edward Humiston M.D.3636 Fifth Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Jerry Daniel Ayers MD2121 5th Ave San Diego CA 92101