Dr. Jeffrey Hirshberg is a Dentist practicing in Newark, NJ. Dr. Hirshberg specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Jeffrey Hirshberg DDS's Practice location
Newark, NJ 07107Get Direction
Jeffrey Hirshberg DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- WIlliam F. Scott DMD161 Washington Valley Rd Warren New Jersey 07059
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Marija Simeonov-Nestorov DDS1 West 34th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209