Dr. Rebekah Brown practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Nashville, TN. Dr. Brown treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 2003
- Non-physician providers as clinical providers in cystic fibrosis: survey of U.S. programs.
- Transition care for children with special health care needs.
- Elevated prostaglandin E metabolites and abnormal plasma fatty acids at baseline in pediatric cystic fibrosis patients: a pilot study.
- Alternative Viewpoint: Efficacy and Effectiveness of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Immunoprophylaxis in Children with Cystic Fibrosis - An Unsolved Question with More to Be Asked.
- Birth Defects
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
Dr. Rebekah Flowers Brown M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Rebekah Flowers Brown M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- What Causes Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is the unsuppressed growth of cells in the tissues of the lungs. Such a condition leads to a tumor (malignant) which may spread (by metastasis) to different organs of the body if not treated in time. Cancer of the lung at the primary stage is also known as carcinoma. The two types of...
- What Is Bronkaid?
Generic Name: Ephedrine and GuaifenesinBrand Name: Primatene Asthma, BronkaidIntroduction Bronkaid is known for treating the symptoms of asthma. It works by thinning the mucus, so it can be eliminated from the body through coughing. Bronkaid consists of two active ingredients:...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Dr. Eric Austin MD MSCI2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Walter M Robinson MD2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Paul Moore MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Christopher Endom Harris MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Mark T. Peters M.D.4230 HARDING PIKE NASHVILLE TN 37205
- Dr. Ashley D Chadha MD2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232