Dr. Dealva Taundolyn Suber M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology4100 Main St Suite 201 Columbia SC, 29203
Dr. Dealva Suber is a gastroenterologist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Suber specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Suber performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Howard University Medical School MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Howard Univ Hosp, Gastroenterology; Howard Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Dealva Taundolyn Suber M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29203Get Direction
COLUMBIA, SC 29209Get Direction
Dr. Dealva Taundolyn Suber M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suber
- Battling Depression in Crohn’s Disease
Living with Crohn’s disease means dealing with agitating symptoms such as abdominal pain and cramping, diarrhea, fever, reduced appetite, and unintentional weight loss. It can leave you feeling both physically and mentally exhausted. Over time, your mental health may be affected to an extent where...
- What Is IBS? Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome a Serious Medical Condition?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common medical condition that is found in a large number of people. Although this condition is very common in older adults, it is also likely to affect people in younger age groups. Irritable bowel syndrome as a medical condition is known to impact as many as 25...
- Everything to Know About Celiac Disease
There are many types of people who have allergies or are sensitive to certain foods. One of these allergies or sensitivities is gluten. Those who are sensitive to gluten are diagnosed with Celiac disease, which has a vast history that makes it a commonly known condition. But how exactly did Celiac...
- 8th Grader with Crohn's Fights Against Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Chronic illnesses introduce major challenges to patients’ lives. Although the symptoms of many chronic conditions can be managed, they still require patients to change their lifestyles. On top of that, the process from initial symptoms to diagnosis can often be a long and arduous journey.Only...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Dr. Steedman A. Sarbah M.D.6439 Garners Ferry Rd Columbia SC 29209
- Dr. Edward E Kimbrough MD2739 Laurel St Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. John W Schaberg MD131 Summerplace Dr West Columbia SC 29169
- Dr. Jorge L. Galan DO100 PALMETTO HEALTH PKWY STE 102 COLUMBIA SC 29212
- Dr. Rajinder Parmar MD1070 WILDWOOD CENTRE DR COLUMBIA SC 29229
- Dr. Burnett William Gallman M.D.4100 Main St Columbia SC 29203