Dr. Rebecca Floyd is a family practitioner practicing in Van Buren, AR. Dr. Floyd specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Floyd possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1987
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Family Medicine; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Psychiatry
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Rebecca R Floyd M.D.'s Practice location
Van Buren, AR 72956Get Direction
Van Buren, AR 72956Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca R Floyd M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Floyd
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. Charles W Craft DO20 North Aster Greenwood AR 72936
- Dr. Yelizaveta Valeriyevna Makhatadze M.D.7301 ROGERS AVE FORT SMITH AR 72903
- Dr. Laura L Adams MD4200 Jenny Lind Rd Fort Smith AR 72901
- Dr. Dwight Joseph Johnson MD2706 Herbert St Fort Smith AR 72901
- Dr. Jeffrey D. Hamby M.D.30 Northridge Dr Van Buren AR 72956
- Dr. Christopher B Bell M.D.605 Heather Ln Alma AR 72921