Dr. Christopher Link is a psychologist practicing in Torrance, CA. Dr. Link specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Link evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Link because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Christopher Jay Link PSY.D.'s Practice location
Torrance, CA 90501Get Direction
SANTA YNEZ, CA 93460Get Direction
Christopher Jay Link PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD3780 Kilroy Airport Way Long Beach California 90806
- Rosalyn S. Eig10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California 90024
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057
- Dr. Bruce Alan Levine PH.D.8631 West 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048