Dr. Matthew Bentley is a Dentist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Bentley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Matthew R Bentley DMD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78746Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76110Get Direction
Dr. Matthew R Bentley DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Max Kerr DDS920 N. Vista Ridge Blvd Cedar Park TX 78613
- Dr. Kenneth Kassabian D.D.S.3300 Bee Caves Rd. Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Ronald B. Cass DDS, FAGD7011 Hart Ln Austin Texas 78731
- Dr. Shirley Tharwat Hamamcy D.M.D.500 W WILLIAM CANNON DR STE 438A AUSTIN TX 78745
- Dr. Brandon C. Hedgecock D.D.S.5920 W William Cannon Dr Austin TX 78749
- Dr. Sravanthi Pamarti D.D.S2015 E Riverside Dr Austin TX 78741