Dr. Sue Basore is an audiologist practicing in Decatur, GA. Dr. Basore evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Basore takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Ms. Sue Ellen Basore MS's Practice location
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
Ms. Sue Ellen Basore MS's reviewsWrite Review
- An Open Letter to Multiple Sclerosis Spouses
Marriage holds so much promise. Multiple sclerosis can shake the foundation to its core. When this happens, sometimes the vows once taken get lost in all of the medical and physical needs of the patient. This is a message for those spouses of MS patients who may give in to the frustration and...
- The Nursing Profession Becoming More Diverse and Educated
Nursing has certainly gained popularity within the recent years, as the number of those enrolled in the programs has gone up! This is not only excellent for those looking to fill in the retirement gap, but is also great for those who are able to look for better ways to add diversity within the...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jacquelyn C. Jackson AU.D.1690 Powder Springs Rd Sw Marietta GA 30064
- Mrs. Sheila Dawn Pack AU.D.2603 Osborne St Bristol VA 24201
- Dr. Debra Burnett Brewer AUD1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Lauren Tolbert AUD550 Peachtree St Ne Atlanta GA 30308
- Ashley Arney AU.D.1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. Florence Himelfarb AUD806 W Adams Blvd Los Angeles CA 90007