Dr. Mark Juneau M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1111 Medical Center Blvd Suite N-804 Marrero LA, 70072
Dr. Mark Juneau is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Marrero, LA. Dr. Juneau specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Juneau tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1973
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1973
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Orthopedic Surgery; Earl K Long Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Mark Juneau M.D.'s Practice location
Marrero, LA 70072Get Direction
Marrero, LA 70072Get Direction
Dr. Mark Juneau M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Juneau
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Dr. Andrew G. King MD1542 Tulane Avenue New Orleans Louisiana 70112
- Victor P. Chisesi1506 Conery Street New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.12855 North 40 Drive St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Lucas B Romine MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Stephen D Heinrich M.D.200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Chad W Millet M.D.2731 NAPOLEON AVE NEW ORLEANS LA 70115