Dr. Gaurav Patel is a Dentist practicing in HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL. Dr. Patel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Gaurav A Patel D.M.D's Practice location
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL 60194Get Direction
Dr. Gaurav A Patel D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Rosemarie Buen DMD1128 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301
- Dr. Monika Tyszkowski DDS845 S MAIN ST STE 201 LOMBARD IL 60148
- Dr. James P. Economos D.D.S.106 W Bartlett Ave Bartlett IL 60103
- Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS6548 N Nokomis Ave Lincolnwood Illinois 60712
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS910 Bode Road Schaumburg IL 60194
- Mr. Michael T. Colletti D.D.S.237 S Main St Lombard IL 60148