Dr. Marcelo Facciuto is a general surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Facciuto specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Facciuto provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Nac De Rosario- Fac De Med- Rosario-Sf- Argentina 1991
Universidad Nacional de Rosario Facultad de Ciencias MÈdicas 1991
Universidad AutÛnoma de Nuevo LeÛn Facultad de Medicina 2002
- Liver Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- West Suburban Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- West Suburban Medical Center Program
Dr. Marcelo Facciuto M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
Dr. Marcelo Facciuto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Facciuto
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Happens During an Appendectomy?
When the appendix experiences an infection, it becomes swollen and causes a lot of pain. It is necessary to undergo a surgical operation to remove this appendix that causes the discomfort. Functions of this organ called the appendix are not very clear, it is vestigial and, as such, its removal is...
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O.150 55th Street Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Valery V.L. Dronsky M.D.122 E 76th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Richard Yackshaw Greco D.O.30 PROSPECT AVE HACKENSACK NJ 07601
- Dr. Matthew E Spotnitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. David Shokrian MD9 Sinclair Dr Great Neck NY 11024
- Maheshwaran Sivarajah4422 3rd Ave Bronx NY 10457