Dr. Robb Shibayama is an optometrist practicing in Pearl City, HI. Dr. Shibayama specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Shibayama performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Robb T. Shibayama O,D,'s Practice location
Pearl City, HI 96782Get Direction
Dr. Robb T. Shibayama O,D,'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Mr. Edwin Yoshio Endo O.D.98-1247 KAAHUMANU ST AIEA HI 96701
- Dr. Derrick Kazuhisa Abe O.D.1441 Kapiolani Blvd Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Jacqueline Tomoko Ueda O.D.615 Piikoi St Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Nora Mei yu Chan O.D.377 Keahole St Honolulu HI 96825
- Michael Dash O.D.650 Iwilei Rd Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Joanne Soriano Rigdon O.D.2055 N King St Honolulu HI 96819